Pioneer TS-A1687S 6.5″ 4-Way Speaker 350 Watts Car Audio Renew the experience in your car with an updated Class A sound, this TS-A1687S speaker has well designed spider and surround suspensions, with a long and symmetrical voice coil that improves linearity, richer bass and lower distortion, easily upgraded with high performance.
- Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music
- Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
- Included with the speaker are 6-1/2″ multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance.
- Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original 350 Watts Car Audio speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
- 6.5″ A-Series 4-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 350 watts per pair / 125 watts each
- RMS: 80 watts per pair / 40 watts each
- Carbon and MICA Reinforced IMPP Woofer Cone
- Elastic Polymer Surround Material
- Dual 11mm PET dome tweeters
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- CEA-2031 compliant speakers
- High Heat Resistant Wire Voice Coil
- 11.2 oz. Ferrite magnet motor structure
- Grills Included
- Top-mount Depth: 2 3/8″
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 36-25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB