Your use of any of our sites is subject to the Conditions of Use for that site.
This Policy applies to:
- The caronic.com.
- Information we collect in caronic.com name.
For simplicity, we will call the caronic.com websites “car accessories” throughout this policy.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Information you give us;
We collect and store information you provide through our digital properties and in our stores.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
In certain situations, we may also collect things like:
- ID card number (for example, if you return a product or apply for credit)
- Location information (such as when you ask us to tell you about nearby stores)
- Your responses to surveys
Information you give us about others
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact information of someone who will receive items for you. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information collected automatically online
We collect information about your interactions with us, including the type of device or browser you’re using, your IP address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at before you visited our site (these are called “referring URLs”).
We may permit third party service providers to collect and process some information from us. We may share personal information with those providers and may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers.
May collect your location to help you search for one of our stores or to use special car features within some of our stores.
In order for any car accessories to identify your location, you must enable location services through your device’s settings. If you do not want caronic.com has no control over your device’s settings.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Identifying you on our websites in order, to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location)
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering and installing products
- Managing our caronic.com program
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
You can opt out of interest-based advertising from third party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
caronic.com does not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. We share your information only in the ways we describe below.
We may combine or share information among current or future caronic.com companies, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our caronic.com program
- Sending caronic.com marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if we are required to do so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect caronic.com, our customers, or others.
We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event. If such an event takes place, we’ll notify you through email (if we have your email address) and/or a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
- caronic.com use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part. You should create a strong password and protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and do not share your password with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (WWW.CARONIC.COM) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone, and marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our website. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing email, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “Contact Us” below.
Please note: Even if we can anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Our website includes ways to interact and share using social media, through features such as the Facebook “Like” button, the “Share This” button, or interactive mini-programs that run on our website (“widgets”). These features may collect information such as your IP address or the page you are visiting on our website, and may set cookies to enable the feature to function properly.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
+971 4 2717899
27th Street Khaleej Road
Office 201 Hayatt Regency
Deira Dubai –United Arab Emirates