999.00 AED (Inc. Vat)
1 in stock
|Dimensions||24 × 17 × 9 cm|
2015 – 2022
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Operating instructions for remote control
The smart key is an integrated RFID technology electronic component product , please follow the following instructions to prevent damage ;
1- do not put the smart key in water or in direct sunlight and high temperature ring ;
2- do not remove it at will , the average user does not have the tools to detect the component ;
3- avoid banging or slamming on other objects .
If the smart key can not open the door or can not operate the door in the normal induction , or the indicator light on the smart key is dim or not bright ;
1- Check for nearby radio stations or airport radio transmitters that interfere with the proper operation of the smart key .
2- Batteries may be depleted , check the batteries in the smart key and replace the batteries .
- Short press this key , lights Flash , horn call , Vehicle lock intoanti – theft state
- vehicles into anti – theft 30 seconds later , Short press this key , enter car – hunting Mode , Horn ring
- in anti – theft state , long press the key lock 3-5 seconds , perform Remote Start Function
- after successful remote start , did not unlock or did not perform other operations , long press the lock key 3-5 seconds , perform remote flameout function
- Short press this key , the lights flash twice , the vehicle unlock . lift security status
- Long press this button to perform the boot function
- 5 seconds , Short press this key 5 times , the implementation of forced flameout function
- Turn off PKE function : Long Press Open key + lock key for 3-5 seconds . Turn off PKE when Horn sounds
- Enable PKE Function : Long Press unlock + lock key for 3-5 seconds . three honks , open PKE
There are no reviews yet.