Detailing made quick and easy with professional detailer spray
Meguiar’s D155 Last Touch Spray Detailer is a professional mist and wipe detailer that allows you to quickly and gently detail your car while enhancing wax protection. This easy to use spray-on, wipe-off maintenance product produces incredible depth, shine and gloss for a showroom appearance while also enhancing protection. The gentle, high-lubricity formula is safe all glossy paints and clear coats and can also be used on plastics, chrome and vinyl. Safely and gently remove fresh surface contaminants like dust, smudges, fingerprints and other contaminants before they become an issue. Last Touch Spray Detailer is also excellent for use as a clay bar lubricant with Meguiar’s C2000 Mirror Glaze Professional Mild Detailing Clay and Meguiar’s C2100 Mirror Glaze Professional Aggressive Detailing Clay when diluted 1:1. Formulated with professional detailers and body shops in mind, this detailer is body shop safe and available in 1 gallon and 5 gallon sizes.
Using Meguiar’s Last Touch Spray Detailer as a mist and wipe
- For best results, make sure the paint on your car is cool to the touch and that you are working in the shade. Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Mist Last Touch Spray Detailer onto one section of your vehicle.
- Quickly spread with a clean premium microfiber towel like Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel.
- Flip your towel to dry portion and wipe dry.
- Return to the damp portion of your cloth for each initial wipe, repeat this process on each section over the vehicle.
- Monitor your towel. Fold your microfiber into quarters, this will give you 4 sections per side. Then, be sure to flip to a clean portion of your towel as a section begins accumulating dust and dirt so you don’t rub contaminants back into the paint.
- If paint the needs moderate to heavy cleaning wash your vehicle with a premium pH balanced automotive wash such as Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Always use fresh, clean premium microfiber towels to prevent creating swirls.
- Never push down too aggressively. The more friction that’s created the more likely it is to push contaminants back into the paint and create swirls.
- Don’t allow the spray detailer to self-dry. If the detailer dries in a section respray the surface and wipe off quickly with your microfiber towel.
Using Last Touch Spray Detailer as a clay bar lubricant
- Dilute product 1:1.
- Wash and dry the vehicle.
- Make sure the paint is cool to the touch and you are working in the shade.
- Recommended for use with Meguiar’s C2000 Mirror Glaze Professional Mild Detailing Clay or Meguiar’s C2100 Mirror Glaze Professional Aggressive Detailing Clay.
- Form 1/3 of bar into a palm-sized patty.
- Spray a liberal amount of detailer to the surface and clay.
- Gently rub surface using a back and forth motion until smooth.
- Wipe off excess lubricant with a fresh, clean premium microfiber towel.
- Work in sections like this.
- Every few sections knead clay to expose a fresh surface.