49.00 AED (Inc. Vat)
- DEEP CLEAN: deep cleaning, professional strength formula removes stains & odors
- REMOVE ODORS: Features Maguire’s permanent odor eliminating technology*
- QUICK AND EASY: fast acting foam breaks down stains for quick & easy cleaning
- RESIDUE FREE: dries quickly without leaving behind a sticky residue
- NEW CAR SCENT: leaves behind a fresh, new car scent
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning with a refreshing new car scent
This professional strength carpet and upholstery cleaner is formulated specifically for stain removal, performing general cleaning and freshening the entire interior with odor eliminating technology.
This specialized formula is a fast-acting foam that quickly penetrates and dissolves stains from the bottom up for deep down cleaning. An effective blend of cleaners and surface active agents remove the toughest of stains and help to restore a like-new appearance on automotive carpet and upholstery without leaving behind any unwanted residue. Meguiar’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner also implements Meguiar’s Re-Fresher Technology that permanently* removes unwanted odors while leaving behind a refreshing New Car Scent. The redesigned canister comes equipped with a removable carpet scrubber top to maximize your results. *Meguiar’s Re-Fresher technology permanently removes existing bad odors through chemical bonding at a molecular level.
Tips for working with Meguiar’s Carpet & Upholster Cleaner
- Shake the product well before using.
- As an extra precaution, it’s always a good idea to test for color fastness on an inconspicuous area and let dry.
- Remove loose dirt and debris by brushing and vacuuming. Blot wet stains with a clean absorbent towel.
- Spray evenly onto the area to be cleaned. Allow Meguiar’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner foam to penetrate for 15-30 seconds.
- Agitate with the included carpet scrubber top or a separate towel.
- Blot area with a clean dry towel until it is clean and slightly damp to the touch.
- Allow to air dry before use or covering.
- For best results, treat stains immediately. Certain types of stains may cause discoloration regardless of the type of car upholstery cleaner used.
- Not for use on leather, suede, or clear plastic.